Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive
|Role||Graphic Design & Digital Marketing Executive|
|Responsible To||Head of Marketing|
|Based At||Donaghcloney Site|
|Salary||Competitive – based on experience|
Provita Eurotech Ltd is a privately owned company engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of natural animal health products. We operate out of two sites from purpose-built GMP licensed facilities for the manufacture of animal health products.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently recruiting for a creative and dynamic Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Executive . The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of marketing graphic design and digital developments within the business. From the creation of new marketing materials such as literature, advertising, social media, videos and website to creating and updating product packaging and label artwork.
- Develop high quality, creative multi-channel marketing solutions in print and digital formats.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video footage to deliver creative that is fresh, innovative and on-brand.
- Aid in the development of the company’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Assist in developing and managing the Provita website, updating and creating new content regularly and analysing SEO performance.
- Produce creative that simplifies technical complexity and enhances key messages.
- Work with the Quality and Marketing teams to create and update product packaging artworks to meet market and regulatory requirements.
- Play a lead role as a brand champion for design across the company, contributing to the ongoing development of the company visual identity.
- Build, maintain and promote positive, collaborative and close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with agency partners, printers and suppliers were required to produce and print materials
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in a graphic design role.
- Highly competent with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience in website CRM systems, Google Analytics and Social Media.
- Experience in developing, deploying and evaluating digital marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Forward- thinking, ‘can-do’, positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, running multiple projects concurrently and often operating to tight deadlines.
- Be a natural problem solver and clear visual communicator, with the ability to take complex information and present it in appealing and understandable ways in a variety of formats to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
project management and time management skills in order to meet deadlines.
Submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org